Friday, November 13, 2009

Arrival of Fernando Noveno


Abercrombie & Fitch (RecStay)
||| Inmersion en Ingles ||| Textiles ||| buzzword ||| wordspy||| wordcentral ||| (RecStay) ||| GuestBook |||
I'm sure you've heard of this place. It has figured prominently in numerous cinematic features by Fdo.IX studios. But in those films, it is always portrayed as a rubber city at the turn of the 19th Century overrun by head shrinkers.

I must admit when my pal Fernando told me that "Cali, Colombia was more than just populated by loving creatures looking for top of the line, center of the universe life styles"; I was in disbelief. He sent me some literature on the accommodations there and I was convinced.

Although Cali, Colombia is a real place, the proprietors do not want the location to become too well known, fearing that would then be overrun by tourism´s greatest monster of all: man. So my trip there was planned in secret and I had to remain blindfolded during my flight.
Google
1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive